Ninja Adventures Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepare To Live The Life Of A True Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Normal Players Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galerimato
Shizenkage
Galerimato

Stats
Exp:
Normal Players Rules Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Normal Players Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
Normal Players Rules Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Normal Players Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Level:
Normal Players Rules Left_bar_bleue20/20Normal Players Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Normal Players Rules Empty
PostSubject: Normal Players Rules   Normal Players Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:15 am

1)No Spamming
2)No Pervy Talk
3)No Links To Vulgar Pages
4)No God Modding
5)No Vulgar Words
6)Make Sure You Write Stuff Acording To The Topic Your On
7)When Creating Demons,Bloodline Etc.. Follow The Template
8)Always Put Your Jutsus,Ryo And Rank On Your Signature
9)When Training Jutsus Train One Lv Per Post
10)When Training Stats Train Once Per Post U Can Train
a Maximum Of 4 Stats Per Post And U Can Only Train Them Once U Can't Do:
I Train Weapons 3x
Instead Do This:
I Train:
Weapons
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Stenght

11)When Ur AS U Can Only Train The Clone,Replacemnt And Transformation Jutsu Unless BL,Curse Or Demon Says Otherwise
Back to top Go down
https://ninjarpg.forumakers.com
Galerimato
Shizenkage
Galerimato

Stats
Exp:
Normal Players Rules Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Normal Players Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
Normal Players Rules Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Normal Players Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Level:
Normal Players Rules Left_bar_bleue20/20Normal Players Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Normal Players Rules   Normal Players Rules Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:25 am

NEW RULE:
Copy Jutsus,Demon,Curses Or Bloodlines are forbidden If Anyone Is Caught With It In Battle Or Any Place It Will Result A Bann From His Exams Or A 1 Week Ban Or A Level Down Maybe Even A rank Down If You Disobey Me Multiple Times It all Depends On My Mood

NOTE:
This Specially Includes The Sharingan or Sharingon I Don't Know How You Guys Call It

Second New Rule:
NO NARUTO JUTSUS Be Creative And In Battle Don't Use Techniques That You Dont Have Or Instead Of Gaining A Level If You Win Im going To Lower You 2 Levels
Back to top Go down
Galerimato
Shizenkage
Galerimato

Stats
Exp:
Health:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Normal Players Rules   Normal Players Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:52 pm

NEW RULE!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME MORE THAN ONE TIME YOU WILL RECIEVE A WARNING IF YOU DON'T OBEY US YOU WILL BE BANNED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Players Rules   Normal Players Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal Players Rules
Page 1 of 1